POSITION: HR Coordinator. FULL TIME, New York, NY
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of HR employment compliance & employee relations within the firm.
- Recruiting & staffing within the firm.
- Making recommendations concerning hiring practices, & the effective use of personnel.
- Responsible for job posting updates & modifications to fit needs of open positions & posting through the firm.
- Representing the firm in career & job fairs.
- Inform job applicants about employment terms & conditions.
- Responsible for ensuring that training & development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance & achieve the firm’s business objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining records of employment contracts & other HR docs..
- Coordinating periodic performance evaluations of firms employees & addressing conflicts b/n employees
- Must have BBA/related/ foreign equivalent + 6 months of experience in job offered or in HR compliance related field.
Contact: James O’Malley Owner Tel.: 212-619-8387 / mail resume to: O’Malley & Associates, 299 Broadway, Suite 1305, NYC, NY 10007