Position: Legal Research Associate
· Perform a host of research, analysis and reporting duties.
· Be responsible for conducting research on domestic and international immigration regulations.
· To monitor and research changes to immigration laws, regulations, and policies through government information sources, records of court decisions, legal briefs and agency records, documents, and information systems.
· Be responsible for drafting reports, memos, and developing.
· Be responsible for managing and continuously updating our research database.
· To assist with writing and proofreading of correspondence based on or referencing immigration law, regulations, court decisions, and judicial opinions.
Must have Masters of Law or closely related or foreign equivalent plus six (6) months experience in the job offered or as an Intern working in legal assistantship.
Contact: James O’Malley Owner Tel.: 212-619-8387 / mail resume to: O’Malley & Associates, 299 Broadway, Suite 1305, NYC, NY 10007